Make Chocolate Fayre’s Hill Sixty hot chocolate at home! Our hot chocolate is made purely from melting specific chocolate blends into steamed milk using equipment that you wouldn’t ordinarily have in your home kitchen. This creates a velvety smooth, rich, indulgent hot chocolate with no powder and no sludge! However we’ve now created a version which you can make for yourself at home. All you need is some milk, a mug, a jug, a microwave and a stick blender, and about 3 minutes.
Our Sweet Signature Hot Chocolate is made of a specific blend of milk chocolate with 33% cocoa solids, and dark chocolate with 54% cocoa solids. These are separately packaged within the tin, with full instructions on the reverse of the tin. Each tin contains 420g of chocolate drops, which is enough for approximately 7 mugs of hot chocolate.
How to make the perfect hot chocolate in under 3 minutes using a mug, a jug, a microwave and a stick blender…
1) Three-quarters fill a microwave-proof mug with milk
2) Microwave on full power for 2 minutes
3) In a separate jug, scoop 1 heaped tablespoon (approx. 30g) EACH of the milk and dark chocolate drops
4) Pour the warmed milk over the chocolate and blend until smooth using a stick blender
5) Pour mixture back into the mug, top up the mug with cold milk and reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds
6) Stir well and enjoy
*NB Chocolate Fayre mug is for illustration only, and is not included with this purchase